Tuesday, March 15, 2005

injured my knee last week
while i was playing bball.
never happened before through
the many years that i was in
netball as well as in basketball.
refused to go to the doctors to
have it checked as i thought it
would be okkay after leaving it
to rest for a few days. and
besides i was so scared to get
refered to the hospital, and have
to undergo some operation or smth.
i also didnt want the doctors to
tell me that i have to lay off all
my games cos if that is the case,
OMG! i'll just die please!

but now it seems like i really have
to be sent to one. going to the
hospital tmr morning, that means
i'll not be going for training!
FUCK! my attendance!
so much for making my promise
that i'll attend every training
from this year onwards, as well
as train hard for the competitions.
but now, i dont even know if i'll
even be able to ever go for training
from tmr onwards. i dunno why but
i'm just scared. damn scared.

i thought everything was alright.
so on sunday i made my way down to
play bball with cl. halfway while
playing, the pain came back again.
but i just continued playing.

earlier on, played bball again with
my sisters. just did some slight
passing, and catching, and then it
hurt like hell. now how bout this-
i can hardly walk now, cos my knee
is still pain! DAMN BLOODY PAIN!
thats why i have no choice but
to be sent to the hospital
tmr morning to check on it!

fucking scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home